Why The Cloud?
senior thesis what is it harvard mph thesis line graph description essay https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/custom-paper-placemats-wholesale/2/ funny informative speech ideas https://eagfwc.org/men/cialis-kaufen-in-der-schweiz/100/ how to put a running head on a research paper https://carlgans.org/report/anne-sexton-essay/7/ nursing essays autonomy https://georgehahn.com/playboy/difference-cialis-viagra-levitra/15/ best universities to study creative writing in uk https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/accutane-assistance-program/13/ cialis online tГјrkiye https://wolverinecrossing.com/how/direct-quotation-in-research-paper/35/ collection critical essay george orwell how to improve on essay writing skills andy rooney women over 40 essay 400 word essay im sorry for shoplifting go to link ap government essay questions 2011 who can help write reaserch harga cytotec 200 mcg case study kannada meaning heythrop essay competition 2010 source notecard method research paper https://greenechamber.org/blog/cover-letter-sample-for-job-change/74/ obamas thesis https://pacoimabeautiful.org/erectionrx/marianinhas-paes-cialis/33/ synthesis of an essay do you ejaculate quicker on viagra enter site Citizens and organizations are increasingly demanding online services and timely access to information. The cloud can provide this; Avocette partners with leading cloud providers and helps clients implement the best cloud solution for their organization. We know that clients need support in successfully transitioning to the cloud, whether its Internet As A Service ('IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS).
The Cloud Provides:
- Agility – The cloud provides rapid access to full-featured computing resources
- Service Performance – Self-service provisioning of computing resources can dramatically reduce the time to meet requirements Metrics-based service level agreements ensure consistent performance levels.
- Security – Reputable cloud-service providers hold internationally recognized security certifications determined by third-party security professionals.
- Innovation – New features are continuously deployed, and the costs are amortized across a global service customer base. Newer technologies like social media, mobile platforms, and analytic tools are all available through subscription models instead of large capital investments.
- Elasticity – Services can grow and shrink with the level of demand, and end users - businesses or consumers only pay for the time and service needed
Cloud Transition Services
Avocette helps organizations migrate their existing applications and services from an on-premise model to a cloud model using this approach:
- Cloud Assessment Phase
- Proof of Concept Phase
- Data Migration Phase
- Application Migration Phase
- Leverage the Cloud Phase
- Optimization Phase
We have also supported clients who wish to move their services from a cloud model to an on-premise model.