Let us Manage your Computing Environment
Many organizations simply do not have the resources to support their own IT infrastructure, or trained in-house professionals, or tools for monitoring and repairing key processes. So, how do you create the best Infrastructure for your organization? In a word: Avocette.
Avocette consultants work closely with your senior management team to develop IT road maps and strategies. We examine the factors, both internal and external, critical to the success of your organization, and develop strategies to maximize how information technology can serve your organization’s objectives.
Onsite Support and IT Deployment
Our onsite support services are designed for customers who have additional support requirements beyond what our Enterprise Service Desk can provide. Qualified support personnel fix IT problems right the first time, increasing end-user satisfaction and productivity. Onsite service is provided for emergency response, or can be pre-scheduled based on your specific requirements.
Avocette sources and deploys solutions from Tier 1 suppliers, such as Microsoft, Tech Data, Ingram and Dell, ensuring the most reliable computing environment for your entire computing life-cycle. We also provide equipment disposal that adheres to specific regulatory requirements in your industry.
Managed Security Services
Our information security services enable organizations to establish, implement and maintain risk management strategies that balance the sharing of information with information security needs. Our range of IT security services include:
- Implementing security in software development life cycles
- Achieving and maintaining compliance with industry regulations, privacy and data security standards such as PCI DSS, HIPAA and PIPEDA
- Controlling user access and identity management
- Implementing strategies to manage spam, viruses, worms ,and other malware
- Reviewing the security of existing IT systems and applications
- Designing and implementing secure technical solutions and architectures
- Ensuring data confidentiality and use of encryption
Proactive Systems Monitoring
Preventing problems before they occur ensures system availability and reliability.
To ensure a smooth-running computing environment, we provide scheduled operating system and applications patch management. We perform configuration verification and testing to ensure trouble-free implementation. We monitor all critical network components such as workstations, servers, applications, websites, network services and network devices to proactively identify potential problems and issues before they arise.
Our web-based monitoring technology can be turned on within hours and benefits include:
- A single view of your technology environment
- Improved system performance and availability
- Reduced downtime
- Improved capacity planning
- Remote access
IT Help when you need it
If you don’t need full onsite support and deployment, Avocette’s Enterprise Service Desk can meet your needs. With our Enterprise Service Desk, you can focus on what you do best without the worry of IT problems halting your productivity. Our highly trained service desk engineers can work with you and your associates on the day-to-day activities that support your organization. Avocette’s Enterprise Service Desk is designed to be comprehensive, yet flexible.
Our service desk support provides a single point of contact for service requests and emergency calls offered during regular and after business hours.
- ITIL-based methodology and toolset (Incident Management System) accessible over the web by both Avocette and your staff
- On-demand reporting
- Help Desk Institute Certified Engineers to ensure your customer issues are resolved by courteous, knowledgeable experts
- MSP Alliance Accredited Network Operations Center
- Proven call-taking and problem-solving methodology adapted to your needs
- Access to state-of-the-art technology designed to proactively maintain reliable systems and networks
Our Enterprise Service Desk consistently receives above industry average customer satisfaction ratings.