Infrastructure support services serve as the IT back-bone of a company, supporting all hardware, software, networks and facilities. How do you create the best Infrastructure for your organization? There is no one size fits all. Each client has vastly different needs, so we customize the solution to fit each client’s specifications. This solution is forward thinking to accommodate growth, increasing demands and security for years to come.
Avocette consultants can work closely with your senior management team to develop IT road maps and strategies. We examine the factors, both internal and external, that are critical to the success of your organization, and develop strategies to maximize how information technology can serve your organization’s objectives
We create a single services program customized to your unique needs and requirements. Need help with one area but not others? We can do that too. The result of our Infrastructure support services program is to create a reliable and affordable computing solution that reduces headaches and provides assistance to the specific areas that you need managed.
Key Infrastructure Services
- Data center facilities and management
- Technical service desk
- Printing and document management
- Remote infrastructure services
- Transformation services
- Backup and Replication
- Cloud IaaS (infrastructure as a service)
- Cloud SaaS (software as a service)
- Microsoft 365
- Managed security services
- Telecom expense management
- Enterprise service management
- Virtual workplace solutions
- Business continuity planning
- Data center optimization and consolidation
- Mainframe consulting
- IT Governance Mapping
Avocette can source and deploy from Tier 1 suppliers, such as Microsoft, Tech Data, Ingram and Dell, ensuring the most reliable computing environment over your entire computing life-cycle. We can also provide equipment disposal that adheres to specific regulatory requirements in your industry.
With our Enterprise Service Desk, you can focus on what you do best without the worry of problems halting your productivity. Using our experience, our highly trained service desk engineers can work with you and your associates on the day-to-day activities that support your organization. Avocette’s Enterprise Service Desk is designed to be comprehensive, yet flexible.
Our service desk support provides a single point of contact for service requests and emergency calls offered during regular and after business hours.
- ITIL-based Methodology and Toolset (Incident Management System) that is accessible over the web by both Avocette and your staff
- On-demand Reporting
- Above industry average customer satisfaction ratings
- Help Desk Institute Certified Engineers ensure your customer issues are resolved by courteous, knowledgeable experts
- Leverages our MSP Alliance Accredited Network Operations Center
- Proven call-taking and problem-solving methodology adapted to your needs
- Access to state-of-the-art technology tailored specifically to proactively maintaining reliable systems and networks
Providing a single point of contact through our Service Desk ensures that we meet target service levels for response and that the service request is accurately recorded to enable future reporting and tracking.
Our onsite support services are designed for customers who have additional support requirements beyond what our Enterprise Service Desk can provide. Qualified support personnel fix IT problems right the first time, increasing end-user satisfaction and productivity. Onsite service is provided for emergency response, or pre-scheduled based on your specific requirements.
To ensure a smooth-running computing environment, we can provide scheduled operating system and applications patch management. We perform configuration verification and testing to ensure trouble-free implementation. Preventing problems before they occur ensures system availability and reliability. We can monitor all critical network components such as workstations, servers, applications, websites, network services and network devices to proactively identify potential problems and issues before they arise.
Our monitoring technology is Web-based, requires no agents to be installed on the devices being monitored and can be turned on within hours. Benefits include:
- A single view of your technology environment
- Improved system performance and availability
- Reduced downtime
- Better capacity planning
- Remote access
Our information security services enable organizations to establish, implement and maintain risk management strategies that balance priorities and information security needs. We can design and implement reliable and effective solutions that eliminate these risks to your organization. Our range of IT security services:
- Ensuring data confidentiality and use of encryption
- Implementing security in software development life cycles
- Achieving and maintaining compliance with industry regulations, privacy and data security standards such as PCI DSS, HIPAA and PIPEDA
- Controlling user access and identity management
- Effective management of spam, viruses, worms and other malware
- Reviewing the security of existing IT systems and applications
- Designing and implementing secure technical solutions and architectures