How can we help?
We know it's challenging to maintain operations during the COVID-19 crisis, and we want you to know Avocette Technologies will be doing everything we can to meet our clients' needs during this difficult time. We are closely monitoring the situation and our focus is on protecting the health, safety, security, and productivity of our clients and employees. We continue to strive to provide our clients with excellent customer service and consistent communication.
Avocette has a proven Business Continuity Plan in place and we do not anticipate any service issues due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Supporting your needs
- Avocette’s hosted data centers and critical infrastructure are fully redundant.
- We are working closely with our software partners to ensure services are maintained.
- We are taking steps to ensure that support is in place and available to serve customers securely.
- We are actively managing our operations and will take additional steps as needed to meet the needs of our employees and clients.
Helping to Flatten the Curve
- Our team is predominately working from home.
- We have actioned a deep clean of both our New Westminster and Victoria offices and we have added additional hand sanitizing and disinfectant products for anyone who needs to be onsite during this time.
We are committed to being available to you during this unprecedented situation. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please email your account manager or email@example.com.